Monday, October 15, 2018

Personal Narrative

I get to a spot where I can see the sun rise or set. It is relaxing to just sit and watch. The fresh air outside feels great. I hear nothing but wild animals and trees in the wind. The weather outside is perfect.
I relax and watch as the sun comes up over the horizon, into view or while it slowly fades away as the moon comes up on the other side. It is a beautiful sight to open up or close out the day.
I relax and watch. For a view moments I forget about the worries of the day ahead of me. As the time passes I think of nothing else. Once it has past I continue the rest of the day.

I chose the main pictures I liked the most and put them in the foreground. I then layered many other pictures behind the main ones to create a different color and feel as well as define the horizon and give the sun rays. I like how it turned out. I like how there isn't too many pictures in the foreground so it becomes crowded. I also liked what the other pictures looked like with the different and somewhat more exaggerated colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Semester 2 Final Blog

S2 Final Blog Low-Poly Vector  My favorite project this semester in graphic design was the low ploy vector. I spent around a month...