Thursday, January 18, 2018

Color Wheel


Project Description

For this project I was instructed to create my own color wheel inside of Adobe Illustrator. I had to create the shapes and words using tools inside of Illustrator.


What I learned/reviewed 

 I learned some of the basics of using Illustrator throughout this project. This was more of a review as some of the tools are the same or similar to those I had previously used in photoshop.

How did I do

I think I did pretty good on this project. This is a very simple project so there isn't much I could do to improve it. I think the only way to improve it would be to make it 3D.



This is a different color wheel I made using effects in Illustrator.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Semester 2 Final Blog

S2 Final Blog Low-Poly Vector  My favorite project this semester in graphic design was the low ploy vector. I spent around a month...