Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Color Schemes examples in logos

Logo Color Schemes

Analogous

This logo uses the analogous colors of red, yellow, and orange. I think the company probably chose these colors because these colors are also warm which is appetizing and the red represents salsa because they are selling tortilla chips.





This logo uses the analogous colors of green, yellow green, and yellow. I think the company probably chose these colors because it gives a natural or clean feeling.

Complementary 

This logo uses the complementary colors of purple and yellow. I think this organization probably chose these colors to stand out and for names to be easily read.







This logo uses the complementary colors of red and green. I think this organization probably chose these colors to stand out and to fit the theme of the logo.



Warm

This logo uses the warm colors of red and yellow. I think this company probably chose these colors because they are appetizing and this is a chip company.








This logo uses the warm colors of red and yellow. I think this company probably chose these colors because they show the pizza will be warm and appetizing.



Cool

This logo uses the cool color of blue. I think this company probably chose this color because it is more relaxed and gives a precise feeling as they are a tech company.








This logo uses the cool color of blue. I think this company probably chose this color as it can grab your attention but it isn't as loud as reds or yellows.



Monochromatic

This logo uses the shades and tints of the color blue. I think this company probably chose this color to show a simplistic or relaxed design. 





This logo uses shades and tints of the color green. I think this company probably chose this color to show their focus on nature.





Triad 

This logo uses the triad colors of red, yellow, and blue. I think this company probably chose these colors to show it has a large variety within it.








This logo uses the triad colors of red, yellow, and blue. I think this company probably chose these colors to show and warm appetizing place with the yellow and red but some variety with the blue.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Semester 2 Final Blog

S2 Final Blog Low-Poly Vector  My favorite project this semester in graphic design was the low ploy vector. I spent around a month...