Monday, December 18, 2017

e9 Q2 Web Project

For this quarter two final project I had to create a basic website in DreamWeaver. I was given a base of a header, footer, main text area, and a sidebar. There were videos made for me to follow to make this website. I started with putting in my name as the header, moving in the elevator pitch I had typed into the main text area, and adding a date as the footer that changes when the website is modified. Then I took a picture and moved that in. Once that was done I created a second page where I put a few of my projects from earlier in the year. Then I put links into my website to access other websites.


After the main parts of the website were done I began coloring the header, footer, main area, sidebar, background, and links. After all of that I took screenshots and turned them in. In this project I learned some of the basics of DreamWeaver and web design. I think I did fairly well on this project. If I did it again I think I would need some help but I could do a lot more by myself. I think it was a fun and interesting project to make a website I think it would be fun to do again around a different subject or different things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Semester 2 Final Blog

S2 Final Blog Low-Poly Vector  My favorite project this semester in graphic design was the low ploy vector. I spent around a month...