Sunday, December 10, 2017

Chase Scene


Our group began by coming up with what shots we wanted to take and the locations we wanted to take them at. Once we had a scouted our locations we began filming. We changed a few things throuout to make our video better. I was one of the actors for our group. Our group member that was filming was sick the second day of filming so we had to get a new person to film for our last few clips.
After we had all our clips we airdropped them to our computers and began editing. Our group filmed a lot of extra clips so I began by finding the clips I thought were the best or fit the best. Once I had found, cut, and fit the clips I found two different audio tracks to fit the clips. After that I added a fade to black and a sound affect.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Semester 2 Final Blog

S2 Final Blog Low-Poly Vector  My favorite project this semester in graphic design was the low ploy vector. I spent around a month...